Wednesday, October 13, 2010

What Coach Dosn't know (but they should!)

This is me today writing this blog!
Things that Coach should know about. Especially what there customers are saying about them.
Although it pains me to say anything about my beloved Coach but when conducting research i have found that there are some things that consumers are not particularly happy about! When looking at websites like www.My2cents.com and Viewpoints.com the same things came up that had consumers upset.
Bad warranty                 Repairs for life are a scam
                                                      Customer Service          Poor Communication

Why Coach? Porque?????? Although (Even though i will deny all of this under oath) I will have to agree with them. Coach Inc. claims that with any Coach product purchase that you get a lifetime warranty and repairs for life. But I have had an experience where the zipper (purse here on the right) and i sent it in for repairs and they wouldn't do it because they don't make the bag anymore...I WAS DEVASTATED AND KINDA PISSED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so i had to get it repaired and actually PAY for it!! So i would agree on that (although i will always deny it).

Another thing that i agree on but will deny is the customer service. Not all stores have this but its mainly the outlet stores that have the least knowledgeable employees and have the worst attitudes. (I STILL DENY SAYING ALL THIS) I love you COACH!

This can all be changed and i think will change a lot of peoples mind in the next year with just a few marketing and replacing strategies. I know you can do it Coach!


OMG but i did find the best COACH glasses today I want these so bad!!!....someone buy them for me? Thanks in advance!

8 comments:

  1. Oh, Alexa...too funny!! Poor Coach better get themselves together. As you know I'm not really a fan of their work! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alexa like Kelly Im not a Coach fan but I like your workmanship and the pictures look great

    ReplyDelete
  3. The least they could have done is to compensate you for the repairs or offer you a discount on your next purchase!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. im not a coach fan but your blog is great!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Interesting stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I m with you, coach makes a fabulous product. The blog is interesting, funny and with great pictures

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm really not a Coach fan, (SHhhhhhh)) But great way to approach the assignment!

    ReplyDelete